Re: Gnome Sudoku

On Sun, May 26, 2013 at 11:18 PM, Christopher Baines <cbaines8 gmail com> wrote:
So, I worked on the Gnome Sudoku game over last summer, working on the
sudoku-vala branch. I was not able to get it to a state where it was
publishable, but I hope to have time to work on it over this summer.
That is if it is still desired? I notice that the branch is not present
in the gnome-sudoku repository?

Hi Chris,

Yes, it is still very much desired. I will create a branch on
gnome-sudoku for you.

Thanks,

Chris