Re: gnome-games-extra-data for 3.8

On 3 March 2013 19:21, Jeremy Bicha <jbicha ubuntu com> wrote:
I see in the list archives that moving the art from
gnome-games-extra-data into the games themselves was discussed a few
months ago, but it looks like this hasn't been done yet. Is this
something we should still squeeze in for 3.8 or should we just do a
3.8 release of gnome-games-extra-data? The current version of
gnome-games-extra-data doesn't install things to the right locations
for the renames this cycle.

I opened https://bugzilla.gnome.org/694225 but I'm not sure whether
people are actually subscribed to bugs for the split games.

Ok, I also wrote patches to add the themes to their respective games
and linked them to the main bug. Since today is the 3.7.91 release we
should probably make a decision now so that the extra themes aren't
broken for 3.8.

Jeremy