Re: Refactoring quadrapassel against clutter 1.14

Have you tried using jhbuild? It builds the whole gnome stack from git.
https://live.gnome.org/Jhbuild

You don't have to develop against an old library and you have less of a hassle.

And if coding against clutter 1.14 is something that would be desired, I'll start on it soon.

Mario