Re: Gnome Sudoku

Hi Squish :)

You can run ./autogen.sh from the git directory and then run "make" (And "make install").

But what you really should look into is: Jhbuild, its quite neat how you can hack on various gnome modules and run them without messing with your current working system.

Jhbuild is designed to make this easy. For an example, if you want to modernize a module and you figure that you'll need the latest gtk+ (unstable lib) and dont want to install it to your working machine - thats what jhbuild does..

Actually you can build the hole gnome stack, test it, run it - all without breaking your system.

Heres a link https://wiki.gnome.org/GnomeLove/JhbuildIntroduction to a jhbuild introduction

When its configured properly you should be able to just run: jhbuild buildone gnome-sudoku

It will then clone the given repository (to the configured path) and build it.

After that you can test the application with: jhbuild run gnome-sudoku