Re: Sudoku Game and GSoC

Hi Chris,

If you are referring to the Vala port then things to work on are:
1. Making it match the existing Python version.  You just need to be
able to run both side by side and check all the features from the old
version work in the new one
2. Working on the tasks listed in
https://live.gnome.org/GnomeGames/Modernisation - the GtkApplication
task may be a good one to start with.