Re: Mines 3.2.1: pausing broken

Ronja Koistinen @ 05/14/2012 11:53 AM:
>          Suggested fix: Revert to old behaviour and/or provide an
> option in Settings for the user to choose whether to pause or not.

i agree with adding a configurable option for pausing.  specifically i'm
trying to get a screenshot of my game but am not allowed to... any ideas
on how to achieve that now?  perhaps it is possible start a shell script
that will pause a certain PID after a few seconds and then resume after
10 seconds or so?  that would give me enough time to re-focus the
window, resume the game, take a screenshot, and then continue playing
the game.  that sounds plausible maybe someone could let me know the
code to do that?  thank you so much