Splitting GNOME Games and modules names (gnome-chess etc)

Hi,

For 2.8 we are now in a state to split GNOME Games into separate modules.

Here are the current binary names of the games and the proposed module
names for them:

glchess 	        -> gnome-chess
glines                -> five-or-more
gnect 	        -> four-in-a-row
gnibbles 	        -> nibbles
gnobots2 	        -> gnome-robots
gnome-sudoku 	-> gnome-sudoku
gnomine 	        -> gnome-mines
gnotravex 	        -> gnome-tetravex
gnotski 	        -> gnome-klotski
gtali 	                -> tali
iagno 	        -> iagno
lightsoff             -> lightsoff
mahjongg 	        -> gnome-mahjongg
quadrapassel 	-> quadrapassel
swell-foop 	        -> swell-foop

For generic names I've prefixed gnome- so we're unlikely to collide
with other projects. In the game the gnome- prefix will not be visible
in the UI, i.e. the application will just be called "Chess", "Sudoku"
etc.
I'm taking this opportunity to drop all the sucky g- gno- prefixes. :)

Questions:

1. gnome-chess was the name of an old GNOME module. Does anyone have
any opposition to me using it?
2. Anyone know if any of these collide with anything existing?
3. Any advice on how to transfer the code to the new modules? Do we
lose all the git history?

Thanks,
--Robert