Re: Who's here

Lurker!

In college, I was part of a game theory research group (
http://gamescrafters.berkeley.edu/ ) and we implemented games to be
solved by an engine. This year, I heard about the gnome-women
internship and saw gnome games on the list of groups that haven't
hosted an intern before! Even though I'm not applying for an
internship, I'd like to see if I can contribute anything anyway (and
the outreach worked, since it got more people interested!). I've seen
a few other message from people referencing gnome-women lately too,
which is great! I need some help getting things to compile so if any
of you are willing to help a noob, please email me and/or tell me
which irc room to join =)

It seems like an exciting time for gnome-games. Good luck!
~judy