Re: Freeze request for gnome-games: Enable swell-foop and lightsoff

On 30 March 2011 17:18, Thomas H.P. Andersen <phomes gmail com> wrote:
> When I tested them a few days ago I found that both games were able to
> open and show their main windows. However:
> - lightsoff was not responding to input

That's fixed by removing the Gtk.init () call (don't ask me why...)

> - both games would crash when using the menu, highscores, etc.

No problem with the menus/highscores for me, but I did notice the
settings dialogs weren't working.  Added two patches to the bug to fix
that.

> - lots of warnings and errors in the terminal

I'm not getting any (tested with Ubuntu 11.04, running gtk 3.0.6,
clutter 1.6.10, clutter-gtk 0.91.8, seed 2.91.90