Missed release - again

Hi guys,

I missed the release - again. Sorry about that. My wificard seems to
break on high cpu load. It will stop working for hours even after a
reboot. It is happens pretty consistently during distchecks so it is a
bit of a problem. I finally did a complete reinstall but no luck. And
having to start all over with jhbuild is not helping :(

I will probably not even manage to get it done tonight either, so feel
free to do the release if it takes too long.

- thomas