Re: Missed release

On Fri, Feb 4, 2011 at 22:49, Jason D. Clinton <me jasonclinton com> wrote:
> On Fri, Feb 4, 2011 at 01:26, Thomas H.P. Andersen <phomes gmail com> wrote:
>>>
>>> I did a jhbuild of master last night and almost everything appears to
>>> be non-functional to the point of not even showing top level windows
>>> in most cases. I hope to look at it more today.
>>

>> Did you resolve this? What games were you seeing this on?
>>

> I stopped looking it at after I got your email that it was working for
> you and haven't had time to look in to what might be causing problems
> for me.

I tested all the games last night. All worked for me except:
  glchess (GLib-GIO-ERROR **: Settings schema
'org.gnome.glchess.Settings' is not installed)
  gnome-sudoku
  lightsoff
  swell-foop

I am working on completing the sudoku pygi port. The glchess could be
a local problem. For the seed games we really need to come up with a
plan.

Fosdem got in the way of my plan to do the release. Will see if I can
get it done tonight.