Uniformity - programming languages

Hi,

Gnome games is in many ways a messy module. I would like to have a
long term goal of making it more uniform.

Currently we use many different languages. We have discussed reducing
the number earlier. With Roberts port of glchess to vala we are about
to make this even worse.

Moving to vala has its merits (sidestep python issues (pygi, python3),
faster startup). So I am for porting both python-based games to vala.

Quadrapassel is the only game using c++. Moving it to either c/gobject
or maybe also vala would be good.

We have two seed-based games - I don't know how seed is doing these days?

I guess we are all busy with other things, but maybe we could add a
todo list to the wiki? Is porting a game too big a task for GCI?