Re: Gtk version compatibility

Hi;

Am Tue, 19 Oct 2010 14:57:16 -0500
schrieb Jason Clinton <me jasonclinton com>:
> On Tue, Oct 19, 2010 at 09:35, Christian Persch <chpe gnome org>
> wrote:
>
> > Am Tue, 19 Oct 2010 14:16:04 +0200
> > schrieb "Thomas H.P. Andersen" <phomes gmail com>:
> > > do we aim for gtk2 compatibility for all games? I don't really
> > > have an opinion, but I don't want to do the extra work if no one
> > > cares.
> >
> > I'm fine with dropping gtk2 support for all games except aisleriot
> > (which already builds fine with both gtk2 and gtk3).
> >

> Same.

So I've checked in a change to configure that checks whether building
with gtk2 is allowed. Once you've ported all games to gtk3, just flip
the default "allow_gtk2=yes" to "allow_gtk2=no"; the aisleriot case is
already handled separately.

To help with the gtk3 conversion, I've converted the gnobots2 game to
use inline pixbuf data for its cursors since the old way didn't work on
gtk3 (and I had a conversion utility already written for use in other
modules).

Regards,
	Christian