Re: Error Setting Up Games Build Environment

Hi;

you need the gsettings.m4 macros from glib 2.26, even though the
games themselves don't depend on that version. If you don't want to
build glib 2.26, you could try to simply remove the GLIB_GSETTINGS line
from configure.in (and the @GSETTINGS_RULES@ line from
libgames-support/Makefile.am).

	Christian