Re: autogen: USE_GNOME2_MACROS, USE_COMMON_DOC_BUILD

Hi;

Am Wed, 10 Nov 2010 09:01:38 +0100
schrieb "Thomas H.P. Andersen" <phomes gmail com>:
> I was wondering why we keep omf.make and xmldocs.make around while
> most other modules use  USE_COMMON_DOC_BUILD=yes instead. Is there a
> specific reason or was the transition just never done?

I guess that's it, yes. These are for the old-style docs, btw, so maybe
we can just finally remove those few docs translations that haven't
upgraded to gnome-doc-utils yet?

> Most modules also have "USE_GNOME2_MACROS=1" in their autogen.sh. I
> have no idea what it does (google was not my friend) and I can see
> that we removed it 2 years ago. Is it just old cruft?

Yes, it's unused. No idea what it used to do, even.

Regards,
	Christian