Re: GUADEC

Yes, I wanted to discuss right that, what changes do you want in the
main branch. He also refactored a lot of code like splitting
SudokuGameDisplay into view and model.

So, does telepathy-gtk (I don't know too much about it) actually provide
a contact selector or the one that it provides might be improved? I
think I could speak with some collabora developer tonight since it's
gonna be their party. What do we exactly need from telepathy-gtk?