gnomine "wrap" feature

Hi all,

I like gnomine, and some time ago find new feature for this game, called
"wrap" mode. I can illustrate it with my own variant of game posted on
http://answe.ru/miner.html
I'm an Flex developer so this is a Flex app. You need Flash Player to
run it.
In "wrap" mode cells "around" current use both bounds of board instead
of one. So you can disable wrap mode before start new game and see the
difference.

I like new variant and see what new option is easy to implement. But I
never develop under Gnome so I think you can update Gnomine much
easier. What do you think?

Best regards, Andrew