GSoC idea: Gnome Games + Telepathy Tube

Hello
I think that this project idea is very very interesting ^^
XMPP/Jabber has much potential for things like this.

I have a suggestion: it would be nice if there was some global
high-score ranking so that you can check the score of every contact
you have in your list, and then, you can see who's a good player of
sudoku (or other games) and choose to play with him. Or just play in
solitary to beat his score, trying to get higher in the global
ranking.

This could be made in a way that was compatible with every other game
that allows for scoring. Just by having this, even without direct
multiplayer gamming,  would be already very nice.

--
Fernando