Re: "I've got this great idea!"

Good evening, everybody reading this post

I'm working on rewriting my game, and I was faced with some questions.
They all are related to Clutter.
Can you suggest my, should I use clutter-gtk widget to display my
graphic? I didn't see this widget in aisleriot (it uses DrawingArea),
but see it in gnometris. I can't decide which parent should I have. I
saw some examples without Cairo or GTK-widget support, and they work
fine.
What kind of a rule might clutter-cairo be? Can/Should I avoid this,
if I want to draw static (for the first time) images (got from SVG) or
not?
Thank you all in advance