Re: glChess History Prototype UI

Hi Adrian,

Firstly, sorry for not getting back earlier. My email has been building up :)

The UI looks great. I've attached the screenshot to the bug so others
can see it too. I've also cc'd this to the GNOME Games list so others
can see the great work your doing.

Feel free to get creative with the design. Anything that is simple and
intuitive to use but also allows the user to get the information they
want meets the requirements.

Keep it up!
--Robert