Von: "Timothy P. Horton" <hortont424 gmail com>
Gesendet: 25.08.09 21:28:56
An: deusmac web de
CC: games-list gnome org
Betreff: Re: Compile Gnometris

Hi!

The version of Clutter available in Ubuntu at the moment is very old,
not even remotely new enough to build a recent Gnometris.

I would point you toward my PPA (which has a recent build of Clutter)
but it's a mess right now because I'm in the middle of updating it.
(it's at https://launchpad.net/~gnome-games-experimental/+archive/ppa
for later reference)

You could build Clutter from source, instead. You'll need the
"clutter" and "clutter-gtk" modules from http://git.clutter-project.org/

--Tim