[Fwd: Bug report on glChess]

Subject: Bug report on glChess
From:    José Ramón Torregrosa Durán <vectorblanco gmail com>
Date:    Wed, November 12, 2008 6:08 pm
To:      bob27 users sourceforge net
         andreasr gnome org
Cc:      david cervantes caballero gmail com
         david_espectro hotmail com

Hi!

We are a bunch of students from Universidad Politécnica de Madrid, and we
get together to play chess from time to time.

We've found some sort of "bug" in your program which allows a player to win
over the machine in levels medium and difficult.

Playing white, and the match lasting less than an minute, the game develops
always the same "mistaken" way.

I attach a game example, but there are many others.

Thanks for your great job and sorry in case this is not the right way to
inform about this kind of problem. We were all very excited as we found it.

Cheers!