New patience game for the aisleriot set.

Hi team-gnome-games.org

I'm new to the this list, so forgive me if I have not
understood any rules.

I have worked to produce a new game for aisleriot.
It is an implementation of a game known as Forty Thieves.

This is a two pack game, it balances skill and luck and has a
probability of success of about 50% if you carefully select the game
based on the arrangement of cards at the start.

I would like to know how to submit this for approval.

I have the scheme file. I have tested it fairly well.

Ed