I hate the ChangeLog file

Or, in other words, I don't like doing things twice. Mostly this is spurred by my adoption of git-svn for working with Gnome Games which I have noticed that Christian has also started doing. But those of you continuing to use SVN can see the advantage, also.

Basically, what I'm proposing is that we do exactly what Epiphany has done: generate the ChangeLog from the SVN commit messages. This means that, from this point forward--if no one objects--the commit messages need to get as verbose as you would make them if you were write a ChangeLog entry. In our case, we'll generate a ChangeLog entry for each sub-game and then one for the top level.

What do you all think?