Aisleriot: special card theme for small screens?

Hi;

as you may know, AisleRiot is available for the N800 device
[http://downloads.maemo.org/product/OS2007/gnome_games_aisleriot/].
Currently I'm providing prerendered cards from the "Paris" card theme
for it. One problem with the small size of the device's screen is that
the cards are very small, making it very difficult to recognise the suit
and rank of the cards, esp. in the game variants with many card stacks
in one direction (e.g. Spider with its 10 stacks).

So I'm thinking it would be great if there'd be a special card theme
that was designed for small screens, that emphasised the suit/rank and
omitted the N repetitions of the suit symbol and provided less detailed
J/Q/K graphics, maybe. A bit like the screenshot from
http://minisolitaire.com/ maybe...

Any thoughts? Volunteers? :)

Regards,
	Christian