Re: IRC meeting

En/na Thomas H.P. Andersen ha escrit:
Hi

Jordi suggested that we hold a IRC meeting about gnome-games. I think
it's a good idea and it might be helpful to do something like a
monthly or bi-weekly meeting if you're up for it. I'm pretty flexible
with regard to what time it could be. I'm usually up late here anyways
(european time.

What do you think about such meetings to discuss gnome-games? Is it a
good idea? Would you attend?
I would attend too.

What about Monday 18th of February at 21.00 GTM?

I created a little page at gnome Wiki with the information that we have discussed so far and the people wishing to attend:

http://live.gnome.org/GnomeGames/ChatMeetings

Feel free to add any items that you wish to discuss on the agenda and modify the page as you wish.

Also we have to pickup an IRC channel for doing the meeting. Any ideas?

Regards,

Jordi,

--

Jordi Mas i Hernàndez, HomePage http://www.softcatala.org/~jmas/