Re: IRC meeting

Am Mittwoch 13 Februar 2008 16:47:12 schrieb Jason D. Clinton:
> I'm up for it, as well. The US-European time delta and the average work-day
> taken in to account, it seems to me that 00:00 GMT would be the best time
> if it's Monday thru Friday.

Sounds good. I remember when we had regular Friday meetings at GGZ that it has
also been around midnight for us. Although back then I seemed to have less of
an issue of staying up all night during the week, nowadays it's difficult if
lectures are due the next morning, since I've switched sides from sitting at
the back row, to standing in front. You don't want to see "bad mark, reason:
is grumpy due to staying up late on GNOME IRC meetings" in the yearly
lecturer's evaluation :-)
So Friday or Saturday is the best choice.

Josef

--
Free online games for everybody: http://www.ggzgamingzone.org/