Re: Aisleriot: special card theme for small screens?

Hi;

Le jeudi 31 janvier 2008 à 23:58 +0100, Aike Reyer a écrit :
> I've attached a new version. I took your suggestions into account and made
> the suits and symbols visible for 1/5th offsets vertically and
> horizontally. However I tried to make it still look "playing-card-like"
> and put the symbols in all corners.

That works nicely. Except in one case, the "10" where the vertical line
of the "1" leaves no white pixel between it and the border of the card.
I don't see a good way to avoid that, though, since the "10" is already
squeezed...  (See attached screenshot.)

In vertically stacked card stacks, the only bits of the faces that are
visible in the top 1/5th of the card aren't very distinguishing... I
wonder whether symbol-only faces card would look better.

Thanks for the nice artwork,

	Christian