Re: gnome games on Windows

Hello Howard,

This seems to be a bug in the Windows version of gnome-games.
Could you please submit a bugreport here:
http://bugzilla.gnome.org/browse.cgi?product=gnome-games

If you could please also include the result from running sol.exe.
Eg. open the command prompt in Windows (run: cmd.exe),
then start sol.exe, for example like this:
C:\Program Files\gnome-games\bin\sol.exe

Which version of Windows are you using?

 - Andreas