Planning the 2.21.1 release

You guessed it, still no upload powers for me... Can you do the upload
again Jason?

Release is due in 24 hours and hopefully more stuff will make it in. I
have had very little time for gnome-games lately but at least I got
around to committing Geoffs undo patches for gtali today. I hope to
get more stuff in tomorrow too.

I also plan to run distcheck, do the NEWS file, changelog etc
tomorrow, so don't worry about that. But if you could do the upload
and send announcement mails that would be great.

- Thomas