Re: [Tango-artists] Tango Friday for GNOME games?

On Sun, 13 May 2007, Robert Ancell wrote:

> Date: Sun, 13 May 2007 12:20:06 +1000
> From: Robert Ancell <robert ancell gmail com>
> Subject: Re: [Tango-artists] Tango Friday for GNOME games?
>
> Hi Daniel,
>
> I'm a Gnome games developer and see no reason why we shouldn't be
> using these icons! Is there some specific problem?

The tango icons for Gnome Games seem pretty good.
http://gnome-look.org/CONTENT/content-pre1/52906-1.png

I would prefer red dice for Tali as that is what the game itself uses but
other than that I don't see any problems with the tango style icons

--
Alan