Re: gnome-games 2.18.0 released & branched

On Tue, 13 Mar 2007, Robert Ancell wrote:
Does this mean that the head is now 2.19? Hooray new feature time :)
(_big_ commit to follow...)

Yes, it means that HEAD is the 2.19.x development branch.
Remeber to backport bugfixes to the 2.18.x branch, though.

I think it would be useful to have a roadmap for gnome-games 2.19.x,
perhaps on the wiki. So we can tell what will happen during the next development cycle.

 - Andreas