Re: Easy compilation needed

On Tue, 6 Mar 2007, Josef Spillner wrote:

> Date: Tue, 6 Mar 2007 14:13:15 +0100
> From: Josef Spillner <josef ggzgamingzone org>
> To: games-list gnome org
> Subject: Easy compilation needed
>
> Hi,
>
> can anyone please post a script which fetches all the necessary modules for
> gnome-games from GNOME SVN, compiles and installs them in order somewhere
> into $HOME without any further configuration requirements?

try GARNOME

get garnome, run a few bootstrap modules (as needed) then go into the
gnome-games directory and type make

this will give you roughly what you have just asked for but based on the
most recent tarballs.

if you want to experiment directly from source (SVN) then the jamesh build
scripts might be what you need but I've found Garnome to be enough in most
cases and rarely gone further.

--
Alan