Re: [GtkGLExt] GtkGLExt no longer maintained (fwd)

Probably wont be a big problem:
1. It has been unmaintained in the past
2. We haven't required any new features from it
3. It's only optional for glChess

Hopefully GTK+ will end up with OpenGL support and we can change to
that... If I could give up the day job I'd do it myself!