GNOME Mastermind

Hi, i've written a little mastermind game that integrates well in gnome
desktop. It uses gtk, gdkpixbuf and cairo.
You can visit the project home page at
www.autistici.org/gnome-mastermind or checkout svn (look at page above
for the address) to test last added features.
I'm going to release the 0.2 version soon, and some user suggested me to
ask you for inclusion in gnome-games module. I've read in the wiki that
you are not going to accept games anymore. But you suggest to post to
this list to ask for hints.
I'd like to take advantages from gnome developing system like bugzilla,
translations, doc project etc.
What do you think about it? Do you think it would be better to ask for a
new account and svn space indipendently from gnome-games? and maybe
merge it later? Please give me back feedback, comments, critics,
suggestions!

Thanks
Regards
Filippo