New games: glChess and Gnome Sudoku

Jason and I have decided that we are accepting glChess and Gnome
Sudoku into gnome-games, as part of the great update of gnome-games. Both
of the games are in our opinion of very high quality, and more than good
enough to be a part of gnome-games. Altough we had originally
planned to include only one game, we found that it would a great waste of
good games not to accept both of these games! The games will replace
Ataxx, which got the least number of votes in our usage survey. More
information about what we are planning to do with these games will come later.
Hopefully, glChess and Gnome Sudoku will show up in gnome-games 2.17.2.

This also means that gnome-games now has two new developers; Thomas Hinkle
and Robert Ancell, so welcome to them  :)

  - Andreas