Re: Gnome Cards Pixmap

Callum McKenzie wrote:

All the art can be used under the terms of the GPL since the package as
a whole is. Obviously GPL isn't the best for art-work, but from the
point of view of the package that's what is easiest. There are one or
two exceptions (documented in the SVG file usually) but I don't think
any of the cards are.
Having said all that, I know several of the authors are willing to allow
their work to be licensed differently so something could be arranged if
that isn't suitable.

Which particular card theme did you have in mind?

Indeed, it is essential which particular theme the original poster want, as he may obtain the graphics directly from the author under a different license - for example the "bellot" set is released by the author as LGPL and the kind of usage intended may be allowed by LGPL (IANAL).

Of course, my cards have a even more permissive license (http://www.nicubunu.ro/cards/) but I don't think those fit in style his LotGD game.

--
nicu
my clipart page: http://clipart.nicubunu.ro