Gnome Cards Pixmap

Hi,
I just played the Gnome Blackjack game and then thougt about using the
nice cards for an Addon for the LotGD (lotgd.net) game I'm programming
for.
My question ist, if I am allowed to. I don't know what kind of copyright
is belonging to the cards.
LotGD is a web-based Online RPG Engine, that has been under the GPL and
is now distributed under a Creative Commons Licence, because this is
better fitting to the Open Source idea of the game (there have been some
special problems using the GPL for this OS project).

I hope you can allow me to use it, because I don't want to draw some
cards myself and I don't know where to get some free cards. Of course it
is easy to google and just "steal" some card somewhere, but I don't want
to pollute my OS Addon with such cards.

Sincerely,
SmR