Re: [aisleriot] rentoy integration in gnome-games

Francisco Yuste García said:
> Hi, I already presented my graduation project.
>
> Now I'm interested on making it useful for everybody, by integrating it
> in gnome-games.
>
> Could it be possible?. I know that it would need some clean-up in
> neural-ai source code, and a translation for the on-line help.

Rentoy is a multiplayer game.... In this case, the other players are
replaced by AI, but I still think this is outside of the realm of games
that aisleriot should target and maintain.

> Other question: could be possible to pass as a parameter the deck to be
> used? There is no sense on using a non-Spanish deck for a Spanish card
> playing game.

Maybe eventually, if there are interesting and compelling games and decks
that use them... Games like "Set", or perhaps Spanish solitaire games that
we just aren't familiar with.

-Richard Hoelscher