Re: Bugs in Aisleriot

Richard Hoelscher said:
> The only other bug worth noting in aisleriot is #342038....

I should also note that #342038 only happens in the unstable branch of
gnome-games. There's also no guarantee that it is the only crasher in
aisleriot, so certainly, if any of our many users see a crasher and can
not confirm that it was only triggered by garbage collection on the list
of droppable cards, please report it to

If anyone sees any crasher on gnome-games- or better, we've
probably not seen it before. Please report it. :)

-Richard Hoelscher