Re: saves, seeds, and sessions

> Exposing the seed information to ordinary users and keeping it compatible
> across versions of Aislerito it seem like a seperate more complicated
> problem to me but then if someone feels that is worth doing then they
> might also consider making it as compatible with Microsoft Freecell as is
> reasonably possible.
A quick search led me to the following:
http://fc-solve.berlios.de/michael_mann/doxygen/html/MiscFreecellGameBoards_8cpp-source.html
So the algorithm Microsoft used is available. The main problems with
supporting microsoft freecell seeds, as I see it, are legal issues
(can we use this algorithm in GPL code?) and adding the ui (I hate
doing ui stuff).

That seems to be the problem with everything I'd like to do. I'd love
to do the scheme end of it, but I'd have to make the scheme code
accessible from the actual program, which is C. :/

--
Vincent Povirk aka MadEwokHerd
Primary email: madewokherd gmail com