Re: Plan for new games in gnome-games

Sander Marechal wrote:
Andreas R� wrote:
Hi everyone!

Based on the discussions about new games so far, the gnome-games maintainers (Jason and I) have decided on a plan for including a new game in gnome-games during the GNOME 2.18 cycle. The plan is described here: http://live.gnome.org/GnomeGames/NewGamesPlan

What is the planned start/end date for the 2.18 cycle? I couldn't find
it on the wiki. I'm guessing October 2006 through March 2007. Is that
correct?
I haven't found a link containing the exact release date for GNOME 2.18, but I think that the dates you listed are correct. The new game would have to be committed before the feature freeze period begins in GNOME 2.18.
See: http://live.gnome.org/TwoPointFifteen

Would that be a reasonable time-line for you, if Gnome Hearts got included?

- Andreas