Re: Aisleriot: Bug 323818 - Recent Games - Patch

On Sat, 5 Aug 2006, David Stahl wrote:
> All,
>
> Here's the first cut at the Recently Played Games patch.
>
> It uses a gconf key to store a comma-seperated list of game files
> (*.scm) and keeps the most recent 5 games.
>
> Playing a game that is already in the list moves that game to the head
> of the list.
>
> I'm attaching the patch here, but what is the official policy regarding
> that - should I post/attach it to Bugzilla?

Hello David,

After GNOME 2.16 is out, your patch can be added to Aisleriot. There is
currently a feature-freeze. This means that you will most likely have to
update the patch in september for a new review.

Please attach the patch to a bugzilla ticket. See:
http://live.gnome.org/GnomeGames/Contributing
If there is anything unclear about poilicies there, then let us know.

- Andreas