Re: AisleRiot: two new games

On Tue, 2005-09-06 at 11:08 +1200, Callum McKenzie wrote:
> I don't think we have this one (although it is similar to maze). There
> are however two obvious things missing: a file explaining the rules
> (copy the format in one of the .xml files under the help/C directory)
> and support for the "droppable" feature that we have introduced in 2.12.
> I haven't had too good a look at it yet, but if we can fix the
> documentation and the "droppable" issues then I would like to include
> it.
Forget the droppable bit - it isn't useful in this case. My mistake, I
noticed it missing from the code but didn't think about whether it was
useful.

> The game also seems similar to the game "blue" which used to come as a
> demo program with the curses library (probably still does). It did
> things slightly differently and I might be able to make some suggestions
> once I've played gaps a bit more.
It is the same as Blue - except that Blue put the aces at the left hand
side. It might be nice to do that although it doesn't alter the
game-play one iota.