Re: make localisation easier use more stock items (use them everywhere)

I generally agree. Mostly it has been a matter of a lack of time (every
time I have to do something that involves going through all the games my
procrastination instincts kick in). There are some comments though:

I am uneasy about replacing New Game with New. The basic problem is that
the resulting stock icon is a sheet of paper. I have no hassle with "New
Game" -> "New", but I never changed to the stock icon in the hopes of
coming up with an icon that was better. The stock New icon sort of works
when the new item can be described as a document. For a new game the icon
makes no sense what-so-ever. The only reason it works at all is because
everyone "knows" that a sheet of paper means "New". I may be a bit
sensitive to this, I had a great deal of difficulty learning that the
floppy disk icon meant "save", I could figure out that it dealt with files
on the disk, but for some years I was always confused about whether it was
to save or load a file. I don't know why I found it difficult to remember,
but I did.

Replacing "Pause Game" with Pause and the like is good. The player should
already know they are dealing with a game. (I know this same argument
applies for "New Game" too, my problem is the icon, not the name).

If you do supply patches, make sure they are against CVS since there have
been several programs converted from using gnome for their menus to using
gtk.

Stock items will also help with a lack of tooltips in some places. I
should really go around and fix those sometime soon.