Microsoft Freecell and Solitare

Today for the first time (in a very long time, I dont remember ever
playing them before) I played Microsoft Freecell and Solitare (windows
2000).

The two games do not behave alike, there are quite a few inconsistencies.
There is no Hint function.
There is only one level of Undo in FreeCell.
The graphics are fixed size, and although you can change the back you
cannot change the card faces.

They look like they have hardly been updated since Windows 3.11.

This list goes on ...

One of the few interesting features was the autocleanup behaviour, and the
pleasantly clever drag and drop behaviour in patience.  (the control
behaviour in Freecell was horrid)

I never realised before quite how impressive Aisleriot Solitare was.
Thanks again.

Sincerely

Alan Horkan

Inkscape http://inkscape.org