svg cards 2.0 (pre1)

Hi Gnome-games

I finished my SVG-cards 2.0 and it's ready for gnome-games. What I would like, if gnome-games developpers are agree, is that this deck becomes the standard deck for gnome-games. Download it at http://david.bellot.free.fr/files/new_db.svg

Here are the change since SVG-cards 2.0 :
- new design with bigger numbers especially for computer display,
- new "real" Joker,
- new back especially designed to look good with it has a small rendered size,
- new laurel around ace of clubs
- extensive use of defs to reduce size,
- smaller file size. SVG-cards 2.0 is 913Kb   (SVG-cards 1.1 was > 4.4Mb) !
- faster loading time (aisleriot starts in 3 s on my Athlon 800Mhz computer for the first time (no cache)).
- resized form to adapt to Aisleriot geometry and requirements,
- new file structure to access and extract each card separately (I will provide javascript code later to do that as soon as I release the 2.0final version).

Please comment and tell me if the size is sufficiently small or not and the kind of improvements you'd like to see.
Enjoy!

David