any plans for Same Gnome, like continuous play?

Callum

I was flicking through the tv channels recently and there was a phone in
game a lot like same-gnome.  As the pieces dropped down and were elimanted
more came down from the top so the game continued indefinately, and
multiple players competed simultaneously (but slowly as it required
phoning in) to get clear high scoring patterns of blocks.  It looked like
fun (in a disgustingly overpriced kind of a way).

Any intention of adding continuous play or any other kind of multiplayer
to Same Gnome?  If the answers is no then fair enough, there are always
other things but basically I'm interested to know if you have any plans
for your new version of Same Gnome to do a lot more things than the old
version.

Sincerely

Alan Horkan
http://advogato.org/person/AlanHorkan/