Upcoming bugs in CVS gnome-games

This evening I am going to be committing some potentially troublesome
changes to gnome-games CVS. I have separated the gnomine high-score
dialog out into its own widget so that other games can use it (as of now
this is only same-gnome). While writing this widget I used gob
(http://www.5z.com/jirka/gob.html). Gob is a preprocessor that takes a C
++/Java like object definition and turns it into GObject style C code
thus eliminating a lot of the tedious typing normally involved with
making GTK widgets. I will be including the generated files in CVS so
that no one has to have gob installed to actually compile the code (you
will only need it if you want to modify that widget). There is a good
chance I won't get this right, so if anyone has troubles compiling CVS
gnome-games please tell me (directly or via Bugzilla).

The changes will also involve restoring high-score support for
same-gnome. I have added code that will attempt to make sure that the
old high scores are saved (these correspond to the new "Small" game
size). There should also be a symlink so that people with installs of
both old and new same-gnome should have working high scores. Once again,
this is code that is likely to cause trouble. If you notice any high
scores problems, please tell me.

There are also memory leaks. The ones that I know about should be
resolved before tonights commit, but I suspect I have missed some. None
are serious.

Crashes are not expected in any of the new code.

Before the feature freeze on Monday I should have theme support restored
for same-gnome, but none of the other proposed features will make it
without the sudden invention of the 48 hour day. If I have any extra
time it will be spent making the other games use the new scores dialog.

The week after will be spent on bugs. The week after that I will be on
my honeymoon.