Re: A jigsaw puzzle

> Hi guys,
>             Been following this list for some time. Not a developer
> but like to know what things are in store for us.
>              I've a request. I've been playing jigsaw puzzles as long
> as I've been alive. I like them & enjoy them. Maybe we can 've a game
> like that. There is so many pictures in creativecommons.org or n no.
> of royalty-free images to make jigsaw & play. There is a possibility
> that something already is in works which I don't know about. If not,
> atleast for inspiration on techniques used www.lenagames.com would be
> a good bet. I like the approach that's she has taken, I mean the
> asthetics & little things which make the game appealing. This could be
> also a good winner. What do u say guys?
>                                                                 --
I think Alan has said it all really. I like jigsaw games, but there really
isn't the time for the gnome-games developers to write such a thing.

Also, as Alan pointed out, a quick search on freshmeat.net reveals several
jigsaw games. Although you have to ignore the first result which is for
the jigsaw web server. gnomefiles.org is also a good resource for gnome
stuff, but they don't have any jigsaw games I could find.